Twitter is turning out to be a platform where people can pretty much express themselves more openly. Of late, it’s turning out to be a place where people are expressing their funny side as well.
Here are some really funny tweets by Tamilans. Read on:
- A Tamilian expresses his love for food “South Indian hotel typical meals will be like this: Rice – Eat 200 kgs, Sambhar – consume 500 liters, Extra Appalam – Sorry sir, just 1 per plate, extra appalam will cost you Rs 10,000/-.”
South Indian meals be like
'Eat 200 kgs!'
'Take 500 liters!'
'ZOMG NO SIR ONLY ONE PER PLATE EXTRA 10000 Rs'
— Local Tea Party (@localteaparty) September 13, 2016
2. What will an Iyengar computer virus be known as? – It will be called “Nammalware”.
An iyengar computer virus will be Nammalware.
— Vignesh (@_vgnsh) April 19, 2015
3. When Kamal Hassan got an account on Twitter, a man tweets, “Oh! Finally Kamal Sir is on Twitter. When someone told Kamal that Twitter allows only 140 characters, he was like: That’s ok, I’ll play them all!”
Ooh! @ikamalhaasan is officially on Twiiter. When someone told him it only allows 140 characters his reaction was: Okay, I'll play them all.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) January 27, 2016
4. Another funny guy posted an image of Jupiter and commented “This is how our – mottai dosai looks”.
5. Different emotions – “Hold the door” is an order, whereas “Thaa gate ah moodra”, is basically an emotion.
'Hold the door' is an order
'Thaa gate-ah moodra' is an emotion pic.twitter.com/9EAbBD1QcI
— LS (@PuneerSoda) May 23, 2016
6. Another man talks about the unity of auto drivers in Chennai. In Chennai, all the auto rickshaw drivers are called Anna – This is called “Rikshaw Bandhan”.
In Chennai, all auto drivers are automatically called "Anna".
This is called Riksha Bandhan…
— krtgrphr (@krtgrphr) August 20, 2013
7. One boy remakes Waka Waka song of Shakira and it goes like this: Swaminathana eh eh, waka waka eh eh. Swaminathana jangri le ya. This is for Chithappa.
Swaminathana eh eh, waka waka eh eh. Swaminathana jangri le ya. This is for Chithappa.
— Yaba (@yabasust) January 23, 2012
8. A Tamilian takes a photograph with the one and only tennis player Nadal and adds a comment that reads, “Confusing bull fight with Jallikattu is like this”.
Confusing Jallikattu with bullfight is like this. pic.twitter.com/l8mxOxBElE
— C.S.Amudhan (@csamudhan) January 12, 2016
9. Another funny note – two iyengar uncles went to have a drink and they said “ Jeeyars”.
Two iyengar uncles went to drink and said Jeeyars
— Bala (@Blahktweets) December 25, 2016
10. Here is a tweet by a Tamilian condemning a North Indian. “It is Deepavali. Diwali is for that cousin of yours who married a North Indian and got disowned by your family.”
Its Deepavali. Diwali is for that cousin of yours who married a north indian and got disowned forever by your family.
— Ashoka (@ABVan) October 18, 2014
11. Another funny one:
He: 'Odambu' ku Hindi la enna da solluvanga?
He: Thanks da!
He (to a girl returned from sick leave): Aapka shareer kaisa hai?
— காபி (@DegreeKaapi) September 15, 2015
My Friend: ‘Odambu’ ku Hindi la yenna solluvom?
My Friend: Thanks macha!
My Friend to his colleague (Girl) : Aapka shareer kaisa hai?
12. Last but not the least, this crazy tweet!
"Hollywood's Goundamani" is the most accurate description of Deadpool that I've ever read pic.twitter.com/CFwDdCUfqX
— Lavanya Mohan (@lavsmohan) February 19, 2016
“Hollywood’s Goundamani” is probably the best description of “Deadpool” that I have ever read.