If you have been a cricket fan, you would know that watching a match live is one of the most interesting things you can ever do, especially when you spot other cricket fans in the stadium doing something really funny, which goes on to stay in our minds forever.
Here are some of the most hilarious banners that fans have made:
- In one of the matches in South Africa, some fans held a banner that read – “Do not show us on camera; our wives think that we are at office”.
2. In an Australian ground, a fan once displayed a banner – “The man behind me can’t see the match” (as the fan was blocking that man’s view with his banner).
3. A crazy fan proposed Virat Kohli by stating that she would wait for him at her residence after the match.
4. In one of Kohli’s low scoring series, a banner displayed – “Delhi Belly gave us more runs than Kohli’s score in the entire series.”
5. Here is a funny one – “Mother asked me to go to the temple and I am here watching the God,” referring to Sachin Tendulkar.
6. Here’s another popular statement that went viral – “Sachin Tendulkar is God, Ganguly is the God of Offside, Laxman is the God of 4th Innings. However, when the temple’s doors close, even the God is behind ‘the wall’.” (Referring to Rahul Dravid as the wall)
7. Here is a pun: Pair of balls missing, if found, kindly return it to the England cricket Team.
8. The very open and obvious joke made on Quinton de Kock. “Put de-Kock in”.
9. Yet another one on Quinton – “He loves De-kock”.
10. A classy comment made on Umer Akmal, who is known to drop catches – “Akmal – you have my love, please do not drop it”.
11. Some Preity Zinta fans at the IPL – “We are here for the dimple girl”.
12. A girl makes a confession – “My Boyfriend said it’s either me or cricket! So, here I am”.