- Yashvardhan Raichand, one the best business magnates, doesn’t know how to tie a tie.
- Yash has a flatscreen behind his Bossman chair. Doesn’t that seem senseless to have a TV behind your chair?
- It’s so damn irritating every time Yash kills an argument with his final word.
- Rohan runs to Rahul to be rescued by the goons, but Rahul doesn’t stop flirting with Anjali.
- Despite Anjali knowing that she can’t be with Rahul anymore, she performs for a love song with him at Rukshar’s wedding.
- Anjali and Rahul bump into each other and somehow get this tangled up.
- Rohan gets Rahul’s address on “Findafriend.com”, a similar version of YellowPages.
- Pooja’s friends have no life ambitions of their own.
- The whole college bunks classes to act as backup dancers for the celebrity dance Pooja does for Rohan.
- It’s just once that Rohan drives by Pooja and she starts singing romantic songs for him since then.
- Rohan can’t tie his shoelace despite studying in boarding school for many years. Also, Rohan and his father Raichand are bad at tying knots.
- Yash acts shocked that Rahul took his hurtful comment of “being adopted” to heart.
- Yash playfully slaps Rahul and blames him for not resolving this issue since many years.
- Finally, this family doesn’t deserve this, but still…
What do you think?
Total votes: 0
Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%
Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%