- You have seen only reflections and pictures of your face, you have never seen your real face.
- Your nose is always visible to you however your brain chooses to ignore it.
- Your imagination can never come up with a new color.
As all the colors that are present in the spectrum are already visible to you.
- It is impossible to breathe and swallow at the same time, yeah you can even try!
- Your tongue does not require a resting place. It does not take rest in your mouth.
- The current age of yours is certainly the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you have ever been!
- Funny coincidence! When you say apart, your lips touch, but when you say touch, your lips stay apart
- Want to hum? Make sure you don’t hold your nose.
- Your right hand will never be able to touch your right elbow and your left hand will not be able to touch your left elbow
- Well, this might sound creepy, but something is constantly touching you at all times!
- Another fun fact. A child born in California at 11 pm and a child born in New York at 2 am will have different birthdays despite the fact that they were born together at the same instance.
- It looks like the World’s super power United States does not have a very long history.
A person who is 45 years of age has lived his life for nearly 20 percent of the entire history of the United States.
- Scotch Lovers! This is bad news. If you buy a scotch that is 12 years old, then there are high chances that the scotch is just from the year 2005
- Every time that you think about your brain, your brain actually starts to think about itself.
- The alphabet order that we have been taught since KG is random and arbitrary.