Twitter is a place where people just express themselves out. These 17 insanely funny tweets will certainly make your day.
- When you spot a thief in Kerala – Thief Thief! Sorry. File a FIR and we will take action. Change of words – Beef Beef – Now 20 policemen rush into the Kerala house.
"THIEF THIEF". Yawn! Sorry. File a report and we will see.
"BEEF BEEF". 20 cops rush to Kerala House.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) October 27, 2015
- What is the time spent by a Malayali in a parlor? – Oru Manicure.
How much time did the Malayalee spend in the parlour?
— Vijaynarain (@Vijaynarain) January 5, 2017
- Why is Brad Pitt jobless now? – Because, he lost his Jolie.
Brad Pitt is jobless now. Why?
Because he lost his Jolie 😂 #mallujokes
— Malayalee Problems (@malluprobs) September 24, 2016
- Charlatan is a good name for a Malayali boy or girl. Charlie at house, Chaarukutty till adolescence.
Charlatan is an excellent name for a Malayali boy or girl. Charlie at home, Chaarukutty till adolescence.
— #BuyBombayFever (@sidin) November 27, 2015
- What is the official smell of Kerala? – Medimix
Medimix: "The official smell of Kerala"
— Abish Mathew (@abishmathew) January 25, 2016
- Which place are you from?
“Oh please don’t start”
- For all those who call it saamburr – “Rujma Chuhwaal” to you.
Those of you who call it 'saamburr', Rujma Chuhwaal to you.
— Scrappy Coco (@Nomnombiar) March 20, 2017
- Why does ISIS fail in Kerala?
ISIS keeps failing in Kerala because every time they call for a terror strike, the members don't turn up.
— Numbyaar (@NumbYaar) October 6, 2016
Because, every time a terror strike is called, the members do not turn up.
- An outstanding Malayali is called a pheno – menon rite?
- Lawyer: Sir, this culprit is from Kerala and it is clear.
Lawyer:Your honor this criminal is from Kerala and it's clear..
Judge:Don't do it
Lawyer:that he had..
— Bratticus (@bharatunnithan) February 4, 2016
Judge: No. Don’t do it.
Lawyer: That he had…
Lawyer: Mallu-cious Intent
- What will you become if you spend more than 2 years in Kerala as a 20-year-old person?
If you spend more than 2 years in Kerala as a 20 year old you become pic.twitter.com/pCGpIsZOCg
— Vishwanath Nair (@visshy_it) January 14, 2017
- Why do you spot elephants near houses when lights are switched on?
Why do elephants show up near human houses only when lights are switched on at dusk?
Jab Deep Jale – Aana
Jab Shaam Dhale – Aana
— Banana (@surajmenon) March 8, 2017
Jab Deep Jale — Aana
Jab Shaam Dhale —- Aana
- “How do you enjoy your “segs” in the morning?”
"How do you like your segs in the morning?"
"With a woman?"
– Mallu men, probably.
— Febin Mathew (@FebWin) December 23, 2014
“With a woman?” Mallu men, probably.
- She will be loud – a Malayali singing Maroon 5
She will be loud – a Mallu singing Maroon 5
— Numbyaar (@NumbYaar) July 31, 2013
- What is that place in Kerala called where people go to board their flights?
What do you call a place in Kerala where people go to board flights? pic.twitter.com/5FTcXylDiE
— Murali (@the_brahminator) September 9, 2016
- The clear difference between a Mallu woman and a Mallu man?
What's the difference between a malayalee woman and a malayalee man?
One's always nursing and the other's always nursing a drink.
— Tony S (@notytony) May 6, 2016
One is into nursing and the other is always nursing a drink.
- Britain’s baby princess’ name is like three first names “Charlotte Elizabeth Diana”.
Britain's baby Princess' name is like 3 first names "Charlotte Elizabeth Diana".
If mallu she'd have 3 last names "Mathew George Anthony"!
— Abish Mathew (@abishmathew) May 4, 2015
If a Malayalee had a son, he would have three last names like “Mathew George Anthony”.