Marriage is one of the best moments of the life. Whether a man or woman, marriage is special to everyone. When we have a life partner near us, we feel so good. And songs add up to make that presence feel eternally.
Our artists are fully aware of the fact, and that’s why they have been preparing songs for people to listen in their special times, free times, sad times, happy times and workout times. Well, here we are talking about the love songs which are hit-makers at the wedding times.
So if you want to have your first dance with your partner, and make it memorable, then I suggest you to opt for these songs –
- “Salted Wound” by Sia
- “Lucky” by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
- “Here, There and Everywhere” by The Beatles
- “Love and Happiness” by Al Green
- “Young and Beautiful” by Lana Del Rey
- “Lovesong” by Adele
- “(There Is) No Greater Love” by Amy Winehouse
- “Simplest Love” by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- “PrimeTime” by Janelle Monáe ft. Miguel
- “How Long Will I Love You” by Ellie Goulding
- “Let It Go” by James Bay
- “Fade Into You” by Mazzy Star
- “It Had to Be You” by Billie Holiday
- “How Deep Is Your Love” by The Bird and the Bee
- “More Than Words” by Extreme
- “Ballad For My One True Love” by Mason Jennings
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic” by Sleeping At Last
- “All I Want Is You” by U2
- “Love and Some Verses” by Iron & Wine
You can play these songs during your wedding times to make your wedding filled with essence of love and gratitude towards your partner. All these songs are from the hit lists of all time. So, do have these songs in your Wedding playlist.