Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was released in the country in the year 1998 and it was an instant success. Almost all the teenagers after the release of the movie were in a frenzy of friendship bands and they were given friendship goals too.
This was the directorial debut of the great Karan Johar and almost all the Indians loved this movie. This movie was so great that it is still played by television channels on Valentine’s Day, friendship day, and all the rest of the romantic/friendship days!
But what if a remake or reboot of this movie was made and none other than Karan Johar’s best friend Anurag Kashyap directed the new one! The movie would have these changes according to us!
- Rahul’s name wouldn’t be Rahul, he would have been called:
- During his College Life, Rahuldhir Singh wouldn’t be wasting his time chasing girls, he would be doing what real men do. Politics.
- Birthday gifts won’t be girly for his daughter but something what real life needs. A :
- Anjali won’t be cute and cuddly. She would be known as Perpendicular (because of the blade in her mouth):
- Anjali would definitely get ditched but Rahuldhir Singh would have his way with her first:
- There would be no sweetness or sugar coating things. Rifat Bi would be direct and straightforward:
- And most definitely, Piyush Mishra would be doing voiceover throughout Kuch Kuch Hota Hai which would go somewhat like this:
- Rahuldhir wouldn’t even get married to Tina as her dad would be criminally violent:
- In the end of the movie i.e. the big reveal would be that Anjali would have killed Tina for the sake of revenge:
I know! The beautiful movie has been officially ruined. I’m sorry all!