Friends always like to play pranks but when it comes to April Fool’s Day, even corporates are not left far behind. While Flipkart decided to keep away from it, several other well-known brands and companies did follow the tradition.
- The best prankster award for the year goes to Ola which played customers by offering a ride from office gate right to their cubicles on Ola wheels.
- Bengaluru citizens were fooled by the promise of an energy drink that would keep them fully energetic all day long. The drink offered by One Plus was called ‘Dash’.
- Chocolate lovers were in for a treat on April 1st when the online furniture store Pepperfry gave an ad of edible bed made out of chocolate. We can only wish that someday this prank turns to reality.
- The upcoming release Bank-Chor stunned everyone when they stated through a press release that this movie will come in 16D, virtual reality, and augmented reality formats.
- Adhaar is increasing getting mandatory by the government and Reddit India took a strike there. The site depicted that one should support the “Achaar” scheme and made it compulsory for the users to submit their Aadhaar details if they want to post anything.
- Salman khan is the heartthrob of millions and Bollywood played with these millions by confirming that the actor will be seen in Dhoom 4 as a villain.
- The popular English singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran will give live performance in India was a prank by ScoopWhoop which was believed by many of his fans.
- Storypick took the help of it’s content writers to create an in-depth piece on how the April’s Fool Day began in India. Little did the readers guess that the article was actually making a fool of them unless they went through it?
- A declaration by Firstpost that UP has been declared as a vegetarian state by the new CM Yogi Adityanath really stirred up things.
So What Do You Think?