Cruising has evolved a major part of the tourism industry. According to Cruise Market Watch, the worldwide cruise market is expected to reach new heights in upcoming years. That means there are numerous passengers who would rather sail the seas in a lap of boating luxury rather than spending their holidays in a non-interesting fashion. Thus we bring you some of the amazingly fabulous cruises that you image to board onto.
1. Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas
- Cost to build: $1.4 billion
- Length: 361.8 m (1,187 ft)
- Height: 72 m (236 ft) above water line
- Beam: 47 m (154 ft) waterline. 60.5 m (198 ft) extreme
- Decks: 18
- Tonnage: 225,282 GT