The ninth season of KBC is on air and viewers didn’t fail to notice that it has political tinge attached to it this time. It looks like that this time around it has come with a pro-BJP agenda propagating the various welfare schemes and initiatives taken by the BJP government.
KBC is a BJP propaganda show. pic.twitter.com/INGpJDMY8c
— Kapil (@kapsology) September 10, 2017
All the main sponsors of the show are also strong BJP supporters be it Patanjali, Jio or Adani fortune.
- You know about all BJP’s initiatives and you are sure to get one question correct.
- Are you sure AB that everyone pays their taxes honestly? Computer mahashay seems to differ from your viewpoint.
Amitabh: Tell us your sad story.
Contestant: I pay my taxes honestly.
Amitabh: Everyone does.
Computer ji: Not everyone, Amitabh.
— Cryptic Mind (@Vishj05) August 30, 2017
- Have an option of calling a tax inspector in ‘phone a friend’ lifeline? Chances are that the right option would be locked before even giving a reply.
Contestant: I would like to call my friend
Amitabh: ok..kya karte hai ye
C: Tax inspector hai
A: Computer ji sahi answer ko lock kia jaye
— InGenious (@Bees_Kut) September 10, 2017
- What has aadhaar card got to do with answering a question to help a friend on hot seat? Mr. Bachchan, please specify.
Mr Bachan – Kaunsi life line use karni hai aapko?
Contestant – Phone a friend…
Mr Bachan – Kya aapke dost ke pass Aadhar Card Hai?
— Kunal Kamra (@kunalkamra88) September 11, 2017
- Sir, please change your statement, ‘aayiye milkar khelte hai KBC’ when you don’t help with the answers.
[KBC]Contestant: Sir iska ans btao.
AB: Main kaise bta sakta hun
C: Fir starting mein dialogue kyu pela tha 'aayiye milkr khelte hai KBC'😡
— Dr. Gill (@ikpsgill1) September 10, 2017
- Tweeter is feeling left out since Mr. Bachchan is busy with KBC.
The best part about #KBC is that it gives Amitabh Bachchan less time to tweet.
— The-Lying-Lama (@KyaUkhaadLega) September 8, 2017
- If Salman is on hot seat, this is how it will proceed when AB wants him to confirm his answer.
Amitabh~R u sure?
A~Lock kar diya jaaye?
S:Desh ka koi judge nahi kar saka, aap try karo#KBC
— PhD in Bakchodi (@Atheist_Krishna) August 28, 2017
- Why will I take 50-50 when I like only Oreo?
[KBC]Amitabh- Aap 50-50 bhi le sakti hai
South delhi girl- no , only oreo
— BING (@ya_jhakaas) September 11, 2017
- What will a KBC fan say to his wife in the middle of sex? “Hooter baja gaya devi ji ,ab to ye khel kal hi khela jayega.”
Husband (KBC Fanatic) while having sex:
Wife:achanak ruk kyu gaye?
Husband: hooter baja gaya devi ji ,ab to ye khel kal hi khela jayega 😹
— Charles Babuwski (@GaurangBhardwa1) September 7, 2017
- For Delhi guys, it’s not KBC but K BC.
*Delhi guy plays KBC*
Amitabh – "shubarambh karte hai…"
Guy – "K BC"
— Abhishek (@SsupHolmes) September 11, 2017
- Looks like only the dukhi aatmayen having loans on their heads are allowed to participate this time in KBC.
Amitabh: Kisko call karna chahte ho?
Contestant: Mera friend, Happy
Amitabh: Ji nai, yahan bhi sirf dukhi log allowed hai
— Iyeronical (@LosingMotion) September 12, 2017
- If you think you are smart and take Google baba’s help in answering a question, KBC is smarter and they have thus introduced video calling.
KBC Introduced Video Calling In Phone A Friend So That The Friend Cant Google Search To Answer You….
— Babu Bhaiya (@Shahrcasm) August 28, 2017