Every city harbors its own unique culture that runs in the heart of its people. Have a look at these hilarious pictures that will perfectly show the life of a kid growing up in Chennai.
- Forget the CAT exams, these were probably the toughest choices you had to make in life!
How could one ever choose between sweet chilli and sour cream!
- That would be me “melting” in the summer
No kidding here.
- The first date by default in Chennai means the beach
Romantic yet light on the pocket.
- Those shared corns and bhajis, stir up some nostalgic memories
It also happen to be the best way to end those beachy dates.
A mandatory interruption by a josiyakaari
Your exact feelings when your mum betrays you with idly maavu in the name of food
- The only way to make your momma proud
By entering those gates
- When Power Rangers was dubbed in Tamil
“Power Rangers SPD naangal ulagathai kaapom!”
Not sure if those were tears of joy or sadness…
- Having to go to school on Rajni Fridays…3 words
‘Worst Feeling Ever’
- When you find out where you are being taken to school trip
- One thing you wouldn’t mind being judge for
Another appalam please.
- While your friends visit Taj Mahal…
You visit Mahabs & Pondy every damn year.
- If you have shopped successfully in Pondy Bazaar or Ranganathan
You can straight up face any damn thing in life!