Nothing in this world is perfect – To err is human. And the Bollywood movies are definitely not perfect! We bring to you the biggest bloopers in these desi masala flicks that will leave you rolling over the floor laughing. After reading this, you will certainly check out the original videos to crosscheck these silly mistakes. Let’s roll over to find them out.
- In the movie Lagaan, which was set in 1892, each team gets six balls for an over, but back then England permitted only five balls for an over.
- How come Preity Zinta is pregnant for two years in Krrish? While Hrithik stays in Singapore for the last two years, Preity who has stayed in India all the while gets pregnant. How was that possible?
- In Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, which was set in the 1950s, Farhan sings Nanha munna rahi hoon –a song from the film ‘Son of India’, which got released only in the year 1962. Also, in few shots, mobile towers are seen, which never existed back then.
- In Ra One, Shah Rukh Khan is shown to be a South Indian Hindu, but still he gets a Christian funeral. In the very next scene, Kareena immerses his ‘asthi’ into the river. What’s happening?
- In the opening scene of Pyaar Ka Punchnama, the three friends come to the dhaba on a motorbike, but leave in a jeep. Looks like the motorcycle magically transformed into a jeep!
- When Katrina borrows the bike from her friend to meet Hrithik in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Katrina is seen wearing a pink top. In the next shot, she is wearing a maroon top when she meets him.