How do you know whether you are a self-respecting individual or not?
Ideally, you shouldn’t ask for anyone else about this. But then, now you’re asking, let me tell you this!
You’re on social media, right? Obviously. Everyone is. No guesses there! Now, you check your news feed first thing in the morning? That’s fine. You can do that. Posting pictures before going to bed? Sure. Tagging friends on random posts? No.
When it comes to social media, most people are doing a lot of stupid things that they shouldn’t be. Especially if consider themselves mature, self-respecting adults!
What are these things? Check these below…
1. Poking or waving unknown people on Facebook you don’t know.
Just because there’s a button, doesn’t mean you have to click it!
2. Sending out a million Candy Crush invites.
Dude! We’re in 2017. The game was happening, like, many years ago.
3. Creating a different album for your selfies.
A different album makes sense if it is a new holiday or occasion. A new day doesn’t demand a new photo album!
4. Changing your relationship status every time!
If you are doing this, then please stop this from now onwards. There is always a place for it and this is certainly not one.
5. Blocking your relatives.
So what if your uncle is on Facebook? Don’t put up stuff you don’t want them to see.
6. Boys sending random messages and friend requests to girls.
This is totally sick I must say. This is the most irritating thing that boys do. Firstly, it is plain creepy. Secondly, GET A LIFE!
7. Posting pictures excessively.
8. Putting up illogical political rants.
Don’t know enough? Don’t put up anything until you’ve read about it. Information without facts doesn’t make sense.
9. Accepting requests from unknown people.
10. Birthday or anniversary count downs.
Don’t do this stupid thing. NO ONE CARES!
11. Putting celebrity pictures as your profile image
I don’t even know how this even makes sense. Why don’t you like your own face?
12. Creating fake profiles to stalk people.
Oh so you are free! Then do something else…
13. Posting chain messages.
14. Using incorrect words or grammar while posting.
15. Liking your own post or pictures.
How would you feel if you are licking your own self? It is pretty much the same thing!
Don’t forget these important lessons and don’t do this too!