Here we bring to you a very different take on Subhash Ghai’s Taal. Sit back and enjoy!
- Aishwarya Rai in a dance sequence.
We call it the gareeb version of Modern Art.
- When Ganja Babe wakes up from her slumber
She could give Sleeping Beauty a run for her money!
- Featuring Daddy-G the legendary folk singer
Daggy G has got his swag on!
- Not to forget the super enthusiastic audience
- Rich folk travelling to countryside for some “business deal”.
- And of course there has to be the rich, snobbish, evil woman character.
- Introducing our hero- Mr Ganga Babu
- Daddy gets his son a present!
Which may end up in a museum after a couple of days!
- And then drama finally begins
- The meeting of the countryside and the rich folks
- While the elders bond, the kids discover their mutual love for pot.
- Mr Ganga Babu sadly leaves the countryside
Leaving behind his love (Pot) and also Aishwarya
- All hells broken loose for Ganja Babe when Daddy G (a.k.a Folk singer) finds out about her love affair.
- Then comes the Aunty Gi
And she has got a plan!
- The Rejection
Ganga Babe gets rejected by the rich folks. And as the saying goes ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”
She took the rejection a little too seriously and moves on to Coke!