The occurrence of blunders in day to day life has been going on since ages. One of the most significant blunders that has been made in history are the pass of the Beatles by the Decca Records because they thought that Beatles is not a marketable brand, the insufficient number of lifeboats on the Titanic, the false recordings of the landing of the moon.
Facebook has about 2 billion users all across the world. There have been numerous incidents of accidental uploads of photos, spelling errors and many such things. Such silly errors can really give a mighty blow to a person’s reputation.
Here are some of the 10 wildest incidents that took place on Facebook and resulted in a lot of humiliation for the people in the form of various memes.
So next time you post something on Facebook, make sure to double check it.
- Yeah, totally forgot to tell you.
- A mark which I think nobody would want.
- This is what we call the last American Virgin looks like! Picture Credits to mommy!
- Probably the alternate reality people discovered the platform of Twitter. Why else would they have a hashtag? People hashtag is just not for Twitter! We sincerely wish that you know this.
- And the meme quotes can certainly get you in trouble. Next time you post something, make sure you get the facts right.
- Well that can get you in trouble if you have a friend who is in jail. Maybe she just got in trouble because of this selfie. But yeah! Friendship knows no bounds.
- There is certainly so much knowledge to grab. Every day you learn something new.
- That is hell of a family! I think they are just way too awkward. Looks like they should go for a reality show.
- This is just hilarious. Someone really needs to start studying from 3rd grade all over again. He has got it all wrong.
- And some people just do not need names, for them all they require is some craziness.