Celebrating friendship day is dependent on us. For some of us, it is just a WhatsApp forward and for few of us it is exchange of gifts. If you notice carefully, the gifts you give and receive have a hidden meaning, which describes the relationship with your friend.
Here are a few guesses from our end as to what the gifts from your friend mean.
- If your friend gifts you a greeting card, this is what he means.
- If your friend gifts you a chocolate, this is what he or she means:
- Did your friend gift you a friendship band? Then, check this out to know what he means.
- If your friend presents a book, then seriously you need to learn how to complain.
- Have you got a personalised gift anytime? Check this out.
- Got a gift voucher? Then your friend is least bothered about what you purchase.
- Did your friend share a bag of weed with you? Then this is what he means.
- Your friend is going to be the best man at your wedding if he presents you this.
- Didn’t your friend gift you anything? Don’t worry. This is what he means.
- If your relation revolves around sharing movies and TV Shows, then he would definitely gift this.
- Your friend is a “Harami” if he gifts you this.
- If your relation is same on every special day, then he would gift this to you,
- If your friend gives you food, then this is what he means
- Did you just receive a handmade gift from a friend on your special day? Find out what he’s trying to convey.
Hope we helped you decode the meaning of the gifts you received on this special day.