Every year on Mother’s day the social media is abuzz with beautiful messages showering all the love for mothers. I really think do they only deserve to be noticed only one day a year when they are working nonstop all through their life to make their kids comfortable. Being a mother is no mean task. Kids take their great management skills for granted, but believe me it’s not easy for them to manage everything always and they too need a break.
Mothers are also individuals having varied personalities and let’s see how they feel through the tweets they did on this mother’s day.
- School is something that a mother always looks forward to. Don’t get me wrong. It’s the only time when she gets a break from her kids.
Stay in school, kids.
No, I mean really. Don't come home. We need a break.
— Housewife of Hell (@HousewifeOfHell) June 2, 2015
- Encouraging children to do better is always a mom’s job even if it means clapping smilingly at a school play where she was bored to death.
Every time I've clapped at a school play it's been a lie.
— beth can't with this (@bourgeoisalien) June 12, 2015
- New moms often try to follow the advice ‘no electronic devices to kids’, but by the time her little one turns into a toddler she gives up.
Me, to all my kids before the age of 2.
"No screens allowed."
On their 2nd birthday, handing over iPad.
"This is your mother now."
— Ash (@adult_mom) October 23, 2015
- Listen! You are going for play dates with only those kids whose parents I approve can give company to me.
Parenting Level: Approving my kids' friends based on which parents I think would drink wine with me during playdates.
— Wendy S. (@maughammom) May 7, 2015
- Why do you always realise that it was your favourite toy only after losing it?
Your child's favorite toy is whichever one they just lost.
— Mommy Cusses (@mommy_cusses) February 19, 2016
- Moms have really different tones and kids understand very well when she means business.
*Mary Poppins voice*
Ok, children! Time to go!
[15 min later]*Batman voice*
I said let's go.
— Lurkin' Mom (@LurkAtHomeMom) November 5, 2015
- Oh, I love this game of prison time… It gives me the much-needed break and peace to be with myself.
My 4yo just shut the bathroom door on me while I was inside and told me I was in jail. So I locked the door. I love this game.
— Kate Hall (@KateWhineHall) February 1, 2014
- I finally realised that listening Mama as the first word from your child’s mouth only gives a short-lived happiness…
Me to baby: Say Dada!
Husband: You don't want her first word to be Mama?
Me: Hell no! The other 2 won't leave me alone. This one's yours.
— CrazyExhaustion (@CrazyExhaustion) March 24, 2015
- If mumbling ‘I am the boss’ makes you feel better, there is nothing wrong in doing it.
"I'm the boss," I whisper as I fill a bowl of water for my kid's stuffed dog, and then comply with the fake dog's request for ice.
— Ashley Austrew (@ashleyaustrew) March 31, 2016