Apparently, now cows would also have to prove that they are Indian citizens. Aadhar Card is an initiative by Indian government to digitally access any and all kinds of information regarding a resident of India. It used to be exclusive to humans.
Recently due to a lot of smuggling of cows across the country, the central government has propositioned a method of identification for cows, which is going to be similar to Aadhar Cards so that the farmers can easily track their cattle.
A lot of twitter users have gotten a kick out of it. The Indian Twitterati were all over this news and they did their best in making this news a laugh riot. They have posted memes and trolls on twitter all day long. Here are some of our picks:
- What would a Cow say for all this?
- Some Photoshop Aadhar card photos circulating around the internet looking like this:
- Calling the Cow Aadhar card an Udder card. Get it?
- Now there is a Moo vs Mehehe war starting on twitter. People in support of goats demanding Aadhar for Goats too:
- Well this is original. A Cowdhar Card. What do you guys think?
- Animals should have Voting Rights too:
- That is actually a very valid question. How would all the fingerprints be taken of a cow? Apparently a cow can be culprit in crimes as well:
- At least there is a way for an eye scan for a cow:
This is just a start for the government of India. We are certain that soon, all cattle are going to get a UID identification and it won’t just be cattle getting this. Certain pets would get it too. So get ready cats and dog owners, Indian government is coming after you next.